Sunday 19 May 2019

Free Book - Bag of Short Moral Stories



I’m here today because of the problems that I faced and the morals that I learned when I was young!

This book tries to demonstrate the importance of moral thoughts—that we, as a human, should be having in our day to day life. The list of points at the end of each story was meant to highlight the important lessons that we can learn from that particular story. 




I strongly believe that reading short moral stories (especially at an early age) would help our thought process mature and would make us behave ethically. And, that’s the very reason why I considered distributing this book for free so that this will reach to everyone. I hope this free book with 38 short stories will be helpful to you and your children/family/friends. Also, help me in spreading this book through your social media.



Here is the list of stories in the book:

Story 1 – Digging the water well
Story 2 – The biggest diamond
Story 3 – I won the challenge
Story 4 – The magical Tree
Story 5 – A Competition between a Bicycle, Car, Truck, Ferry
and a Plane
Story 6 – A diamond to the sage
Story 7 – The merchant and his dog
Story 8 – The story of Rivers
Story 9 – The never-ending desires
Story 10 – Who is the king of Vidyaranya?
Story 11 – An eye for an eye
Story 12 – The Two Dearest Friends
Story 12 – The Cunning Fox
Story 13 – Your problems are simpler than mine
Story 14 – The greedy man and his gold
Story 15 – Expecting to be asked
Story 16 – I want the best
Story 17 – The Real Rakshas
Story 18 – The Changes that were too difficult to digest
Story 19 – I became old
Story 20 – Touch me not
Story 21 – The Insane Idea
Story 22 – A challenge between an ant and an elephant
Story 23 – The story of a white and a black horse
Story 24 – A race to become the king
Story 25 – The Greatest Doctor
Story 26 – I’ve a new status
Story 27 – The two friends
Story 28 – A Miraculous Treatment
Story 29 – The Interview
Story 30 – The God’s mistake
Story 31 - The Marriage of a Prince
Story 32 - The story of a donkey and a horse
Story 33 – The Loyal Dog
Story 34 – The King and his two sons
Story 35 – What is this fruit called?
Story 36 – A bridegroom selection
Story 37 – A Magical Utensil
Story 38 – The warrior brothers


No comments:

Post a Comment