Tuesday 16 June 2020

Helpline - Are you depressed, feeling lonely or having suicidal thoughts?


Hi there,

If you are reading this then probably you are looking for some's help to get out of your bad mood or negative thoughts that have been trying to take over your mind. I believe you couldn't find any helpline or positive help online and most of the helplines that claim to help were not working. If that's the case and you are in a very bad situation, then you can probably discuss it with me without hesitation. I'm sharing my personal contact no., which I never used to share with my blog followers. I'm based in India and if you are in India too you can call my no. +91-9052579495. If there's an emergency, I can attend calls at any time. If the call wasn't picked then please understand that I'm not near to my phone or I'm with some meetings etc. If you want to write to me instead of calling, you can mail me at bhanu.chander1@gmail.com or get connected with me in my social profile to ping me. Whattsapp with the same no though I don't keep WhatsApp ON all the times. The choice is yours. For immediate discussion, you may use the no. Also, please don't share the no. or misuse it. Understand the purpose :) It is better if you try to share your issues with someone (preferably family and friends) and get moral support than keeping that within yourself. If you are not able to share with your close ones, then you can reach out to a third person like me.

To give you an intro about me, I'm a researcher and an engineer graduated from IIT Madras and currently working for an engineering MNC firm at Pune. Despite my profession being engineering, I mostly work towards some social cause. I've a blog where I help people/students for free with around 3500+ followers. This is my personal blog where I share my free books, give career guidance, and also discuss other stuff. The motto behind creating this page and sharing my personal no. is solely to give moral assistance and also make people understand the importance of their life. I also want to make sure people understand why their living is so important and how they are going to bring big differences to others' lives as well. 

To understand why depressed people are not able to reach out to NGOs, I went through several NGO websites and tried to go through the process. I tried to volunteer and get involved in personal chat, but surprisingly, none of the so-called suicide helpline or depression chats were giving me a chance to people like me to get in touch with people to help them. I was surprised. Apart from that, the NGO's were putting too much of fund requests asking to donate to help their volunteers or asking the subscribers (with depression or suicidal thoughts) to pay and get professional counseling. After going through all this I felt this as crap. Why would an NGO need money to help someone that doesn't involve finance? why they are not allowing interested volunteers like me to reach out to the needy? And most importantly - why the heck they have to ask the depressed people to pay and get help? I felt this as total nonsense and that's why this thought of taking the initiative of reaching out directly to the needy. I'm not sure how much help I can be but I do have some experience in giving moral support to people. You can check the free books below and see my ideology in case you want confirmation. Btw the discussion will be completely free, private, confidential and you can consider me as a bro or family:) So, if you ever have suicidal thoughts, your heart is broken due to some incident, getting depressed these days, or feeling lonely and in an emergency, feel free to reach out to me. This is not a crisis situation no. or recognized suicidal helpline. I'm neither a psychologist nor a therapist. I'm just an individual with the motto of being a helping hand - friend or bro to be specific :) 

The free books that can help bring positive thoughts




By the way, I will be releasing youtube videos on how to overcome loneliness, depression, or suicidal thoughts. I will update this page once they are ready.

My social profiles 




Stay safe and be happy. You have so much to achieve and to prove yourself. Your life is important and precious. Most importantly, don't miss your family and friends :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment